WZTV NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Tennessee or Kentucky state residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WZTV viewing area, and if entering via Facebook, be an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television WZTV(collectively the Station), WUXP, WNAB, The Tennessee Department of Transportation, Beaman Automotive Group, Law Offices of Bart Durham, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families"includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter Log on to FOX17. command click on the No Text Zone link. Complete the online registration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code,accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.Alternatively, log onto the WZTV Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxnashville.com,and click Like to access the No Text Zone online contest entry page and online entry form located on the Fan Central tab. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area, accept the No Text Zone pledge and click submit
3.The contest starts on June 27, 2012, and end on July 1, 2013 (the Contest Period).Entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. EDT on the last day of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On the first day of each month during the Contest Period beginning on August1, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations, for a total of twelve (12) monthly winners.Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated,tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the twelve (12) monthly winners will receive a $100 gasoline gift card for a local gasoline retailer. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of such gasoline retailer.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winners must show picture identification to claim prizes.Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10)business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes asset forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails tosatisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Televisionof Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph,voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at FOX17 Studios located at 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37228.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to FOX17 at 631 Mainstream Drive,Nashville, Tennessee 37228 by July 15, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Beaman Automotive Group,Tennessee Department of Transportation, Law Offices of Bart Durham, Facebook,. Inc., and Facebook.com accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Stationn or this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.