WZTV NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Tennesseeor Kentucky state residentswho are 18 years of age or older, residein the WZTV viewing area, and if entering via Facebook, be an existing user ofFacebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other companywhich owns, programs or provides other services to television WZTV(collectively the Station), WUXP, WNAB, The Tennessee Department ofTransportation, Beaman Automotive Group, Attorney Jim Tiller, AccurateAutobody, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertisingand promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cablestations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate familymembers of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families"includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter.Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter Log on to FOX17.comand click on the No Text Zone link. Complete the online registration formwith your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code,accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced orcompleted entries will be accepted. Alternatively, log onto the WZTV Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxnashville.com,and click Like to access the No Text Zone online contest entry page andonline entry form located on the Fan Central tab. Complete the online entry form with yourname, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area, accept the NoText Zone pledge and click submit
3. The contest starts on June 27, 2012, and end on July 1, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. EDTon the last day of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for themonthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirectedentries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any otherelectronic malfunction.
4. On the first day of each month during the Contest Period beginning on August1, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all validNo Text Zone registrations, for a total of twelve (12) monthly winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated,tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. Allentries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not beacknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the twelve (12) monthly winners will receive a $100 gasoline giftcard for a local gasoline retailer. Theprize is subject to the terms and conditions of such gasoline retailer.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winnermust provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at thetime of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavitof eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days ofnotification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person at theStation. The winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may chooseto accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does notsign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10)business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will berandomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except atthe sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prizeof similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state andfederal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes asset forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize willbe awarded per household.
7. Sinclair BroadcastGroup Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails tosatisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Televisionof Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly orindirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming yourprize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right topublicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact thatyou are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Television ofNashville, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph,voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes withoutfinancial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normalbusiness hours at FOX17 Studioslocated at 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37228.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stampedenvelope to FOX17 at 631 Mainstream Drive,Nashville, Tennessee 37228 by July 15, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and isvoid where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc, Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Beaman Automotive Group,Tennessee Department of Transportation, Law Offices of Jim Tiller, AccurateAutobody, Facebook,. Inc., and Facebook.com accept no responsibility orliability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind causedby or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awardedhereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes orcontest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and changethe aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims ofliability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respectiveparent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and allclaims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrantsparticipation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. andwww.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Stationnor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, oradministered by or associated with Facebook.